Sunday, September 11, 2011

Live, Laugh, Love, SURF

I've had a couple of things going on lately:
   
       1. We found a new home for one of our kittens today! I finally got around to putting them on KSL, and lo and behold, two minutes after I put the ad up, someone called for him. The guy's sister had lost her cat, and he bought the one we named, 'Dartanian,' to give to her for her birthday. It was sad to see him go, and my sister and I sat down and prayed that he would have a good home, life, and that he would be safe and watched over. I have a good feeling that he'll have a good life. Oh, I also gave them my email so they could email me pictures and tell me how he was doing and stuff. I sure hope they do!
Simply gorgeous, isn't he?

2. I realized I haven't posted any recent pictures of Adonnes, (At least from this month) so here they are! (The one with the fly mask isn't actually that recent , it's from august or july.) Oh, another thing! Adonnes and I have a jumper show saturday! I'm hoping to do the 3 ft, but my trainer will probably only let me get away with 2'6 and 2'9. Or maybe I'll do all three, I never really know until the day of! Anyways, here are some of his pictures:

Woo! Our highest jump yet! My dad estimated it to be about 3'6, Although Adonnes did jump it a little higher, so it could be more than that. 

                                                                My little man <3
Galloping out on the cross country course, so much fun! It's an awesome feeling just breezing through your surroundings. It's as if time doesn't exist.

3. I'M DYING TO SURF.
Only about 5 weeks or so until me and my surfing bud Rachel get to go and hit up the waves! We're both pretty stoked, it's been a while since our last round! 

Everytime I'm missing my pony, I'll look up sport ponies, evening, show jumping, dressage, or just anything that reminds me of the sensation of being with Adonnes. Everytime I'm missing Adonnes, I'll call my dad to talk to him about surfing, and look up Laird Hamilton's famous rides, sick surf spots around the world, (like Teahupoo or Mavericks) or other cool surf vids. 

On a random note:
Of my many life plans, I have thought up another one!
I'm gonna go visit Hawaii, and check out if the demand for small animal or wildlife vets is high. If the wildlife vet is high, I'll try and get a job in a zoo or wildlife park of some sort, IN HAWAII! (How sick would that be??) 
Vice-versa, if the small animal vet demand is higher, I'll try and get a job at a vet clinic. If I get either job, I'll buy a little surf-friendly home with some land, build a barn on it, fly Adonnes over, and move! (The only let down of Hawaii is that there isn't very many horses there, and I can't imagine that there would be very many competitions. But hey, Adonnes and I will be living on an island, so no big deal! :) I could surf in my free time, and Adonnes and me would hang 24/7 and be roomies! And then Rachel and my family could come and visit me all the time! How much fun would that be? About a LIFETIME! 

So it's an option now under consideration..

--Aloha Oi-

1 comment:

  1. HECKS YEAH! you could train for a vet. I think i am for real wanting to go to BYU Hawaii, so we could room together! LOVE TO SURF :)

    ReplyDelete